Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

Just Thoughts


One of the coaching tools I use with clients may seem rather dismissive at first.

But, honestly. It works. I've experienced it's benefits for myself and I've seen it work for my clients too.
Most of our problems are invented by our thinking.

That's right: we invent problems with our thoughts.

If we can step back mentally and see this, it's life changing.

Those stressful emotions we inflict upon ourselves? Just thoughts.

Next time you are swirling in a mental storm of stress and overwhelm, remind yourself: 'These are just thoughts.'
I know, I know. Thoughts can be pretty daunting. Scary, even. But they are just thoughts.

We can experience tremendous relief when we can quiet those thoughts.
Why is relief so great?

Well, relief is a light (non-heavy) emotion that is a gateway for other light and non-heavy emotions. Excitement can come when we are open to it. Hope. Joy. Bliss.
When we feel good, we can do good.

Inspired. Connected. Productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment