Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

What We Do And Don't Have Time For


I don't have time to swarm in mind-drama about how much stuff I have to do, how much laundry there always is, and how 'behind' I am on all of it AND still paint for 30 minutes.

I don't have time to stress out over what I'll pack for a weekend trip so that we all have the right length of clothes AND still throw some clothes in a bag.


I don't have time to obsess over all the things that 'need to be done' and still actually do and enjoy the things I want to do!

There's a pattern here. Did you catch it?  Our time and our energy are limited. Mind drama eats up our time and our energy and we are still left with our desires. Our desires to create matter. 

So, figure out what you want to do and convince yourself that it matters JUST as much as all those things you have to do.

That's a two step process:

1. Figure out what you want to do

 2. Detach yourself from the DRAINING story about other stuff being more important. 


Do you struggle finding making time to create?  

Tell me about it in the comments!

- Sylvia



No comments:

Post a Comment