Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

She Sleeps With Books



Yea, Yea. I"ve been with my husband for nearly 15 years.
But want to know something else (even more juicy)?
I sleep with books. LOTS OF THEM.
And I don't just read one at a time. I skip around. Lots of times.
Yes, I get around with my books, and they aren't always mine.
Sometimes they are borrowed from friends, and sometimes they are borrowed from the library.
Crazy, right?
Now, in all seriousness (aw, shucks, do I hafta?!)....
I sleep with all these books and breathe in their knowledge and soak in their goodness, and digest their wisdom... so that I can share it with you.
That's what I love to do.
Chew it up and then divulge it to you.
You have BIG THINGS you want to do in this world, darling. Right?
Not all of us can lay around reading self-development books all day (I am sure that's what my husband envisions for my days... ; )
No, not all of us can be so consumed with philosophy and purpose and meaning and inspiration, and such...
I sleep with books. Lots of them. And rather than sit on all of these incredible insights, questions, and philosophies... I would much prefer to share it with you. It's what I love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment